Ask Us Anything
How do I know that it is safe to let strangers into my house?
In this day and age, you need to be very careful as to who you let in your home. Many times when you have an emergency, you are making a call to an unknown company, and they are entering and taking over your home within hours. Make sure that the company you are dealing with has number one, has an A or better rating with the Better Business Bureau, and two, has employees that have been fully screened with full background checks including criminal backgrounds. Delta Disaster Services makes sure all of its employees are fully screened so our customers feel safe with who is coming in their home.
What involvement will Delta have with my insurance company?
Many consumers do not realize all of the behind-the-scenes activities that are required to get proper coverage and a proper settlement when property damage is sustained. At Delta Disaster Services®, we pride ourselves in knowing how the insurance industry works, and knowing how to make both parties, you and your insurance company, comfortable and informed about what is being done, and what is being paid for. We do not like surprises, and either do or customers.
How do I know my insurance company will cover the damages?
There is no guarantee that your insurance company will cover the damage to your home. In addition, there may be special endorsements or limits to your actual coverage. A good restoration contractor, will be on the phone and notifying the insurance company, and possibly the adjuster, as to what caused the damage and to confirm coverage. A good restoration contractor will never tell a customer that coverage is granted. We are not insurance professionals, and we do not know your insurance policy.
What distinguishes one restoration company from another?
Many factors. Many restoration contractors, are not “full-time” restoration contractors. This means they focus on many other things such as carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, duct cleaning etc. Another important factor, is the range of true services that they offer the customer. Most of the restoration contractors provide only emergency services. That is, once the house is dried out, or stabilized, or clean, that company will leave and it is then up to you to find a General Contractor to put your home back together again. Delta Disaster Services® prides itself on being a full-service restoration contractor. That means all you need to do is make one call, and we will handle all services all the way through completion.
What services do you provide?
- Complete Mold Remediation and Restoration
- Emergency Cleaning and Repairs
- Digital Thermal Infrared Imaging
- Total Project Management
- Professional Estimation Services
- Odor Elimination
- Selective Dehumidification and Drying
- Debris Removal
- Temporary Power
- Temporary Shoring
- Selective Demolition
- Complete Personal Property Inventory, Pack-Out and Pack-Back
- Secure, Climate-Controlled Content Storage
- Complete Electronics Cleaning and Restoration
- Fine Art & Tapestry Restoration
- Document Restoration & Recovery
- Property Board-Up Services
- Special circumstances require special situations. Please do not hesitate to give us a call and we will find a solution for you.
How To Become a Subcontractor For Delta
Subcontractors We Are Looking For
- Dry Waller
- Multi Trade
- Floor installers
- Finish Carpenters
- Window Installers
- Tile/hard surfaces installer
- Exterior remodeler
- Insulation installer
Delta Subcontractor Requirements
GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE: One copy of your current Certificate of General Liability Insurance with a
minimum of $1 million per occurrence and $2 million aggregate coverage.
- VEHICLE LIABILITY INSURANCE: With a minimum of $1,000,000 in coverage.
- WORKERS COMPENSATION OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR STATUS FORM: One copy of your current
Certificate of Workers Compensation Insurance including or, if you are an independent contractor and do not carry WC insurance, complete in full the “Declaration
of Independent Contractor Status Form”
- W-9: One copy of a completed IRS Form W-9 with your current business address and your Taxpayer Identification
- SUBCONTRACTOR AGREEMENT: This agreement is required for all subcontractors.
- BACKGROUND AFFIDAVIT: Per the Subcontractor Agreement, we must request background checks
Use the word ‘delta’ for the access code to download the subcontractor packet. Complete the packet. Call us at 303 988 4888 to schedule a meeting with our construction manager. Email the packet to our main office email at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring the completed packet in for your meeting.