Priority Response Emergency Program
DISASTER PLANNING GUIDE to help simplify your preparedness. Implemented BEFORE any loss or disaster, this information will reduce recovery time and mitigate loss, and using it during and after a diaster will help you get control of the situation and keep everyone moving together to recovery. While the focus of our company is commercial, industrial and institutional, the same information in varying forms applies to smaller companies and residences.
We want you to have an emergency services plan and guide from the premier commercial restoration specialists. The goal is to get you back into business with the least stress as possible.
Includes a comprehensive plan created with key staff to identify and document with photos and instructions of all the strategis shut offs and controls for your building. Each plan comes with two manuals, the emergency guide and the reference binder. Provided at no cost.
As a full service insurance restoration company Delta Disaster Services provides the following specialty services to meet even the toughest job requirements.
- Emergency Cleaning and Repairs
- Board-Up Services
- Odor Elimination
- Environmental Migration
- Biohazard Vleanup and Remediation
- Debris and Contamination Removal
- Contents Restoration
- Secured Climate Controlled Content Storage
- Electronic Restoration
- Fine Art Recovery
- Document Recovery and Restoration
- Fire and Smoke Mitigation and Restoration
- Digital Thermal Infrared Imaging Services
- Temporary Fencing
- Emergency Shoring
- Asbestos Detection, Abatement, and removal
- Death or Injury Scene Clean-Up
Commercial Mitigation Assessment Process
- Risk assessment and identify the hazards.
- Determin category of water type.
- Classification of water saturation and evaporation.
- Establish drying standard and goals.
- Determine specialized remediation techniques and vendors.
Commercial Emergency Response Services
- Dedicated Certified Project Manager
- Commercial drying equipment for any size loss on site within 12 hours with dedicated staff
- 24-hour Emergency Response
- Water Extractions Equipment
- Immediate Board-up, or Tarping
- Full Service Property Damage Restoration
- Death or Injury Scene Clean-Up
- Emergency Management Consulting
- National IICRC Certified Restorers on Staff
Delta is highly specialized commercial disaster restoration company. Keeping your business running and your employees safe are top priorities for you and Delta. We offer reconstruction services to commercial building owners and managers who have suffered fire or water damage. We maintain in-house staff of carpenters and certified restoration professionals who specialize in commercial repairs. Our network of mechanical and specialty trade subcontractors can accomodate any demolition or reconstruction needs for any type of loss. As a general contractor we have the knowledge and experience to design a restoration and reconstruction plan to fit the loss and business needs. The following services are small representation of types of services we can provide to our commercial clients.
- Rebuild and Reconstruction Services
- Repair and Construction
- Permits and Licenses
- Architectural Reports and Blueprints
- Full Service General Contracting
- Carpet and Flooring
- Plumbing and Electrical
- Cabinetry and Trim
- Painting and Staining
- Smoke Sealing
- Roof Repair and Replacement
- Window Treatments
- Drywall & Plaster
- Finish Carpentry and Custom Woodwork