Become a Subcontractor for Delta
What does it take?
- Dry Waller
- Multi Trade
- Floor Installers
- Finish Carpenters
- Window Installers
- Tile/Hard Surfaces Installer
- Exterior Remodeler
- Insulation Installer
- Cabinet Design/Installation
- Flooring: Carpet/Hardwood/Vinyl
GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE: One copy of your current Certificate of General Liability Insurance with a
minimum of $1 million per occurrence and $2 million aggregate coverage.
- VEHICLE LIABILITY INSURANCE: With a minimum of $1,000,000 in coverage.
- WORKERS COMPENSATION OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR STATUS FORM: One copy of your current
Certificate of Workers Compensation Insurance including or, if you are an independent contractor and do not carry WC insurance, complete in full the “Declaration
of Independent Contractor Status Form”
- W-9: One copy of a completed IRS Form W-9 with your current business address and your Taxpayer Identification
- SUBCONTRACTOR AGREEMENT: This agreement is required for all subcontractors.
- BACKGROUND AFFIDAVIT: Per the Subcontractor Agreement, we must request background checks
Download our subcontractor packet below!